* Fast-drying *Odor-Free * Peelable *
Meet your nails' new best friend!
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
So long, stinky pinkies!
Made in USA.
I recently visited little options kids store, to purchase a baby showergift for my niece and nephew. I was looking for a baby swaddle blanketand bow. The customer service I received from the staff was wonderful. My shopping experience was so delightful. I went from customer to family.. I love this store.
Log in to check out faster.
or Shopping Cart →